Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life now

Friends
I have relized that I have a lot more true friends then I thought and here is my list and thank yous:

Mimi: I know you don't go by this anymore but you will always be Mimi to me. You are such a great person, you have such a great heart! I wish you lived in Utah still. I will always cherish all the memories that we have made through out or childhood and continue to make.

Tildie: You have always been there for me, helped me, told me when I was being stupid and brought me up. I know that I will never be able to repay you for all that you have done. You have the cutest little family and can't wait for you to have more babies so I can play with them cause I am not going to have any lol. You are a sister to me and I love you!

Bronson: Even though I hardly talk to you anymore you made a huge impact on my life and got me through what maybe were the hardest times. Thank you for all the memories, I look back at them and laugh. You truely are a great person and never forget that!

Kamie: I didn't really get to hang out with you all that much, but I have to admit that when I did I had so so so much fun. You are such a silly girl and have such a good spirit around you. I appreciate all the times that you asked me to hang out and the time that you helped me when I needed it (like the time I was drunk and you stayed with me). You are so beautiful I really do wish I looked like you!

Kara: You are so much fun and you brought me up and were such a great example to me on how I wanted to be. Thank you!

Family
Not much to say but things are going good now!

Relationship
Well this has changed, I am getting married! I won a $50,000 wedding so that was fun lol. He is really a great person, I love him so much, oh his name is Mike lol. We have a lot of fun together and he spoils me sometimes lol.

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I love you and I am so proud of you! You have had many trials, but you learned from them and made it through. I am grateful that we have been friends for so long...18 years-holy cow! I really do love and care about you and your family too. Again, I am SO proud of you and the place where you are at in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What how did you win a $50,000 dollar wedding? That is so freaking awesome and you can have such a beautiful elegant wedding. Jealous.
    Meg you are awesome and beautiful yourself.

    ReplyDelete