Just where you would post writing. Click the icon that looks like a picture of mountains and it will direct you to upload a pic. Easy and you can do multiple by clicking where you upload "add another image" Yeah you are updating.
Call me up whenever or text me and I will help you out :) I even do blog backgrounds, so if you want one made up for you let me know :) I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU,and to come up for your wedding.... :) Miss you
Just where you would post writing. Click the icon that looks like a picture of mountains and it will direct you to upload a pic. Easy and you can do multiple by clicking where you upload "add another image"
ReplyDeleteYeah you are updating.
Call me up whenever or text me and I will help you out :) I even do blog backgrounds, so if you want one made up for you let me know :) I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU,and to come up for your wedding.... :) Miss you
ReplyDelete