Friends
I have very few real friends, 2 to be exact and it still sucks. One lives 13 hours away now and the other is raising a family in santaquin. Ever sense I was a little girl I have always wished to have a best friend, someone that would always be there through everthing, someone to always be on the group date with you, one that would stay up late at night or all night to laugh with. Almost like it the movies, like the ya ya sisters or PS I love you. I always wondered if that really exsisted and I wish it did. I could have really used that in my life.
Relationships
I hate boys!!!! I am not a picky or demanding girl at all. All I want is someone that will look at me everyday and tell me that I mean something to them and that they love me. I want to be able to cook and clean for someone. I don't have a best friend and I would love to find one with the one I will love and be with forever. I have made mistakes in my life but am getting back on track, I want someone that will accept that and not judge me or bring me down. I want the temple!!
Family
I am finally getting along with my parents again and it is great!! My brother Chad is somewhat warming up to me again. As for the rest it is just up in the air. I hope it all comes together soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well that makes me feel like crap about the friends thing. Sorry I'm not there for you more. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWell even though we have only known each other a short while i still think of you as a friend and will do what i can for you. I am grateful that i met Gee so that i can know you.
ReplyDelete